For those who want the look and feel of drapery with the convenience of a shade, Roman shades are an elegant way to define your window space.
Safety: Cordless options are available for the protection of your children or pets.
Practicality meets style with All Window Artisan’s designed Roman shades that are customized to compliment your draperies, soft treatments, or bedding and room accessories.
From our vast collection of fabrics, we can be creative with cotton to the finest silk textures to fabricate a roman shade designed just for you.
Your roman shades can be lined with light filtered fabric or blackout fabric.
Hunter Douglas Vignette is a fashionable alternative to the roman shades. The Vignette roll, stack and traverse with no exposed rear cords for a clean exterior appearance and enhanced child safety. The Vignette is part of our harmony program offering a fabric and color coordinated Roman shade, with drapery or Luminette for any given room.
- Roman shades and Vignettes come with semi-sheer, translucent and room darkening liner fabrics.
- Vignettes have 3 fold style options:
- 6″ Tailored flat fold
- 3″ contoured folds
- 4: contoured folds
- Vignette upgrade to top-down bottom-up shades.
- Custom roman shades and the VignetteTiered shades have two unique features. They hang in narrow depth and stack in folds at the top.
- The Traditional Vignette cassette headrail conceals and protects the fabric.
All Window Artisan Roman Shades Installation
- Standard clutch with cord loop
- Cordless ( except custom roman shade and Pirouettes)
- Powerrise with battery powered wireless control and remote
Pirouette Window Shades
A unique alternative shade to roman shade is Pirouette window shades, which is a cross between roman shades and silhouettes.
Soft horizontal fabric vanes close to filter natural light,or open to give perfect outside view.
Please see more about the style, versatility and options with Pirouettes Sheers.
All Window Artisan is here to answer any questions you have . Please call to make an appointment for a in-home consultation – (509) 627-3570.